With experience ranging from requirements analysis to implementation, mpf creative can help…
Analyze needs and define project requirements:
- Facilitate stakeholder and subject matter expert meetings to kick off requirements analysis and problem identification.
- Document as-is and to-be processes.
- Conduct independent research and interview individual contributors.
Design learning campaigns or individual learning components to effect behavior change:
- Create instructionally sound designs for learning solutions, specifying detailed terminal and supporting objectives, learning solution structure, delivery modalities, activities for learning reinforcement, measures of assessment, and features to meet specific client needs. Solutions might include:
- Instructor-led training
- Virtual instructor-led training
- Blended learning programs
- Self-paced activity learning
- Shoulder-to-shoulder programs
- Microlearning for mobile platforms
- Synchronous and asynchronous distance learning
- Multi-faceted campaigns that address affective, cognitive, and psychomotor objectives
- Analyze source materials, map content to learning objectives, and identify gaps in the source content.
- Synthesize content from multiple sources and work with SMEs to refine source content and fill in content gaps, including developing new content with SME direction and adhering to intellectual property and copyright laws as applicable.
- Create end to end resources for training delivery and implementation:
- Implementation and LMS integration for eLearning and microlearning
- Instructor-led training and virtual instructor-led training packages including presentation slides, facilitator guides, logistics guides, joining instructions, participant guides (either for printed delivery or digital – iBook or interactive PDF), posters, and printables
- Trainer and trainee guides, evaluation rubrics, job aids, and resources for shoulder-to-shoulder programs
- Learning path guides and supervisor interview guides for self-paced learning programs
- Liaise with reporting groups to implement xAPI to track learning and performance data to guide continuous program improvements.
- Manage translation into multiple languages.
Design employee performance support materials to extend learning beyond the classroom into a continuous learning culture:
- Job aids for common tasks with high error recurrence
- Decision trees for multi-step processes that frequently require supervisor intervention
- Indexed reference and process materials for just-in-time task support
- Short how-to videos demonstrating correct procedures
- Searchable knowledge bases to store frequently asked questions
Support the implementation of new programs and resources
- Train-the-trainer programs and supporting materials
- Internal marketing collateral for initiatives such as videos or trailers, advertisements, posters, and newsletter articles
- Audits of program pilots and facilitation of after-action reviews with trainers and stakeholders
Contact us today to see how we can help you!
© 2018 Copyright mpf creative, llc All Rights Reserved